The Clear View Lawyers team has represented clients in thousands of debt recovery matters.
With more than 20 years debt recovery experience, very few lawyers and law firms have the practical, hands on experience assisting clients with debt recovery matters that we do.
Our lawyers have acted for small, medium and large businesses as well as publicly-listed organisations and government bodies. We receive repeat business from our debt recovery clients which is an indication of our success in this area of law.
We understand that debt recovery clients need a lawyer who acts quickly and commercially with the ability to think outside the box and who understands not just the legal process, but also the accounting and credit management process.
We always provide you with clear advice so that you always know where you stand with your debt recovery matter.
We can assist you with the following:
- Drafting of Credit Agreements and Credit Applications, Terms and Conditions of Trade and Personal Guarantee documents
- Acting for the plaintiff and defendant in debt recovery disputes and court proceedings
- Providing advice regarding debt recovery matters
- Conducting proceedings in the Local, District and Supreme Courts to recover debt
- Lodgement of caveats
- Conducting bankruptcy and winding up proceedings
- Negotiating matters to achieve the best commercial result
- Recovery of statutory debt including council rates, strata title levies and fees and compulsory workers compensation premiums