The Clear View Lawyers team are not just experienced in law. Our team are also experienced business people.
Our commercial law clients include small, medium and large businesses as well as individuals and corporations who are engaged in business. Whether it’s getting advice on a lease for a shop or factory, preparing employment agreements or transacting the sale or purchase of a business, Clear View Lawyers can help.
We understand that time is precious when you are starting or running a business and it is frustrating when legal matters take you away from getting your work done.
Clear View Lawyers work quickly and efficiently to cover all your legal bases. You will receive clear advice that you can understand the first time. Our clients spend less time trying to understand legal advice and legal matters and more time running their business.
We can assist you with the following:
- Buying and selling a business
- Partnership and shareholder agreements
- Drafting and advising on commercial leases, including retail leases
- Australian Consumer Law
- Personal Property and Securities Law
- Drafting and advising on contracts, including breach of contract
- Negotiating and resolving business disputes
- Employment law, including drafting employment contracts and acting in unfair dismissal cases
- Debt recovery
- Joint venture agreements